Competition entry and eligibility:
Prize details and prize draw:
- Entrants must have a valid full New Zealand driver’s license and be 20 years of age or older to be eligible for entry.
- To enter, entrants must follow both the Land Rover Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/landrovernz/) and the Trekker Adventures Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/trekkeradventures/) and upload an image of their favourite summer memory on the user’s own Instagram feed with #LandRoverSummer to be in to win. Both brand pages must be tagged on the image to qualify.
- Entries open 11.00am, 16 October 2020 and close 11:00pm, 20 October 2020.
- The competition is open to all eligible New Zealand residents via. the conditions listed above, excluding employees of Land Rover New Zealand and Trekker Adventures who are ineligible to enter. The draw will be held at Together media and technology agency in Auckland, New Zealand.
- One winner will be selected from the completed entries on Wednesday 21 October 2020. The winner will be selected from all public posts using the competition hashtag (#LandRoverSummer). The winner must be following @Landrover_nz and @Trekkeradventures on Instagram. Judges decisions will be final, and no correspondence whatsoever will be entered into regarding the competition.
- The winner will be notified via comment on their entry post by 12:00pm on the 21 October 2020. If the winner has not confirmed receipt of the prize by 5:00pm that same day, the prize will be forfeited. In the case of a forfeited prize, a new winner will be selected and notified by 22 October 2020.
- There is 1x prize to be won for one winner and a selected friend. Prize includes the rental of a new Defender with pop up tent attached, to go on a four-day road trip up the South Island from Friday 23 October to Monday 26 October. Prize winners are provided with one night’s accommodation in Queenstown, New Zealand and an allowance to cover fuel and additional costs. Prize winners can select their route and their stopovers, with the road trip ending in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Prize specifics:
- Defender rental from Trekker Adventures for four days: Friday 23 October to 26 October.
- Flights to Queenstown, New Zealand for two people from the prize winners nearest commercial airport on 23 October, with return flights departing from Christchurch Airport on 26 October.
- Twin share accommodation in Queenstown, New Zealand for one night: 23 October.
- Fuel allowance of $500.00
- $1,000.00 towards campsite fees and road trip experiences.
- The prize is also subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of any accommodation / transport / service or ticket providers, and in particular, any health, behaviour, age and safety requirements. Any tickets issued or booking made as part of the prize are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use, are only valid for use within the stated duration on the tickets or vouchers issued, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
- All prize elements must be used in conjunction with one another, during the 4-day trip.
- We reserve the right to change any prize and to provide the winner(s) with a substitute prize at our absolute discretion.
- Neither Land Rover, Trekker Adventures nor their related companies, agents or contractors will be liable for any delay in the delivery of any prize, or the non-delivery of any prize.
- We reserve the right to make whatever enquiries we see fit to prove the identity and eligibility of any participant and/or winner.
- Winner will arrange the pickup/drop off of the vehicle with Trekker Adventures directly directly.
This promotion is run by Trekker Adventures and Land Rover New Zealand.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Land Rover New Zealand and Trekker Adventures and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for organizing your prize only.